We offer you fresh cut Fraser Fir and Noble Fir trees, each with a special name! These varieties of Christmas trees are fat, full and healthy. These trees may cost a little more, but they hold up and look the best decorated. Below are some tips to assure your Christmas tree will stay fresh for the whole season:
- Purchase a Tree Preservative to add to the water in your tree stand. This specially developed formula helps promote liquid absorption and needle retention. Contents include fiber softeners and essential nutrients and minerals to help maintain a fresher and safer Christmas tree. Natural evergreen fragrance in liquid preservative adds to the holiday experience. It is pet safe as well!
- Provides nutrients to keep tree fresh
- Helps prolong needle retention
- Scented with natural evergreen oils
- When you get home, place your tree in its selected location and add tree preservative and water to fill the stand right away. The tree can be out of water for 30 minutes max! Make sure you check the water level in your stand daily for the first week or so. Your tree will absorb more water during this period. Don’t worry if your tree slows down or even stops “drinking” water close to Christmas, this is a common occurrence.
- Once at home, close any A/C or heater vents close to where your tree is located. Otherwise, the air blowing on the tree will dry it out.