When we think of resolutions for 2018, we immediately think of losing weight, being more organized; or quitting smoking. What about making a resolution for better gardening/better garden planning, record keeping, etc?
Here are some ideas to get the ground broken:
- Resolve to not blame yourself for gardening failures last year. Try again and learn from experience! Call on us to help ensure your success!
- Resolve not to be afraid to ask questions. How else can you learn? Take advantage of us being here for you; we’re happy to help you through to gardening success.
- Resolve to try new plants. Try a new growing style or a completely new crop of vegetable. Garden out of your comfort zone! We always stock interesting plants year-round to keep you garden interesting (or edible!)
- Resolve to share your passion for gardening and landscaping. Be a mentor for someone else. Wouldn’t it be amazing to be the reason your neighbor plants a window box for the first time? Perhaps you could even become a Louisiana Master Gardener!
- Resolve to embrace nature and garden for the birds, bees, butterflies. Plan flowers and vegetables with them in mind, sit back and enjoy the show!
- Resolve to invest in nice pottery pieces, and change out plants seasonally for a fresh new look all year.
- Resolve to spend more time outside, and put together a plan for a revised porch or complete outdoor living environment. We offer FREE consultations to design your new backyard that will melt your stress in 2018.